Fireside Chat Series
View the recording from our Fireside Chat with Don MacPherson, Entrepreneur and Podcaster of 12 Geniuses, below:
Interested in hearing more content from our Fireside Chat series, Marketing During a Downturn? Check out the additional recordings from the series below:
- Mike Carden, co-founder of Joyous. We talk about startup marketing in a downturn. Check out the recording here.
- Donald Thompson, CEO and co-founder of The Diversity Movement. We talk about the importance of DEI in both EX and CX. Check out the recording here.
- Jeff Gelinas, President, Recognition & Engagement at Engage2Excel. Check out the recording here.
- Charles Bedard; Corporate Development advisor to Tech-Enabled B2B. Check out the recording here.
- Julie Norquist Roy, CMO, and independent board member. We talk about lessons learned from her time leading marketing at hyper-growth startups and what you need to know about board dynamics today. Check out the recording here.
- Cameron Magee, owner of avad3 Event Production. We talk about your event strategy in 2023 and how you can make your event budget stretch. Check out the recording here.
- Don MacPherson, host of the 12 Geniuses podcast. We talk about the rise of influencer marketing and lessons he’s learned as a 5x entrepreneur. Recording above!
- Rob Catalano, co-founder and Chief Engagement Officer for WorkTango. We talk about where he sees opportunities in sales, marketing, brand, product, and customer success — in 2023. Check out the recording here.
- Julie Knight-Ludvigson, CMO of Unit4. We talk about lessons learned from her career in Work Tech and where opportunities exist for marketing leaders. Check out the recording here.
- Dr. Patti Fletcher, CMO of Limeade. Check out the recording here
Already have a plan in place, but need help executing it? Contact us to schedule some time with a subject matter expert to get the ball rolling.
Our services that create defining moments include:
- Public Relations