Fireside Chat Series
View the recording from our Fireside Chat with Donald Thompson, CEO & Co-Founder of The Diversity Movement, below:
Interested in hearing more content from our Fireside Chat series, Marketing During a Downturn? Check out the current schedule below to register for upcoming webinars.
- Mike Carden, co-founder of Joyous; Dec 1. We’ll talk about startup marketing in a downturn. Check out the recording.
- Donald Thompson, CEO and co-founder of The Diversity Movement; Dec 6. We’ll talk about the importance of DEI in both EX and CX. Recording above!
- Jeff Gelinas, President, Recognition & Engagement at Engage2Excel; Dec 13. Check out the recording.
- Charles Bedard; Corporate Development advisor to Tech-Enabled B2B; Dec 14. Check out the recording.
- Julie Norquist Roy, CMO, and independent board member; Dec 14. We’ll talk about lessons learned from her time leading marketing at hyper-growth startups and what you need to know about board dynamics today. Check out the recording.
- Cameron Magee, owner of avad3 Event Production; Dec 15. We’ll talk about your event strategy in 2023 and how you can make your event budget stretch. Check out the recording.
- Don MacPherson, host of the 12 Geniuses podcast; Dec 20. We’ll talk about the rise of influencer marketing and lessons he’s learned as a 5x entrepreneur. Check out the recording.
- Rob Catalano, co-founder and Chief Engagement Officer for WorkTango; Dec 20. We’ll talk about where he sees opportunities in sales, marketing, brand, product, and customer success — in 2023. Check out the recording.
- Julie Knight-Ludvigson, CMO of Unit4; Dec 21. We’ll talk about lessons learned from her career in Work Tech and where opportunities exist for marketing leaders. Check out the recording.
- Dr. Patti Fletcher, CMO of Limeade. Check out the recording.
Already have a plan in place, but need help executing it? Contact us to schedule some time with a subject matter expert to get the ball rolling.
Our services that create defining moments include:
- Public Relations